Fall 2020 Soccer Registration Year
All Risk Management requirements below must be completed, and adult members must be marked as approved in all areas prior to your Mass Youth Soccer Adult Credential being printed. No one will be permitted to participate in any Pembroke Youth Soccer / Mass Youth Soccer sanctioned activities without having the required Adult Credential.
- Appropriate Background Screening – Background Checks stated below will be processed on all Pembroke Youth Soccer registered adult members.
- Criminal Offener Record Information (CORI)
- National Background Checks (NBG)
- National and State Sex Offender Registry Searches (NSOR) (SORI)
- Allow more time for background check processing this Fall.
- Education and Training is required for all adult members
- Initial SafeSport Course, then within the next calendar year;
- Annual Refresher Course for as long as the adult participates
- Concussion Training
- Concussion Certificates will also need to be uploaded into the new registration system
To help manage all Risk Management requirements and our Adult Registration process, Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association has partnered with Stack Sports and will be using their U.S. Soccer Connect Registration System that consists of Association, Club and League Connect Member Management platforms.
For the Fall 2020 Soccer Registration Year, all adult members will Register with Pembroke Youth Soccer in the U.S. Soccer Connect system. To complete your PYS Adults Registration, please click the link below:
Please contact Mike Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.